GranSeal is a one-time application sealer for granite and stone products with a 15-year limited warranty. Standard sealers offer little or no warranty against stains and have a shorter protection period than GranSeal. What makes GranSeal different is that it’s an impregnator type of sealer. Impregnator sealers have nano-sized solvents and protective agents which allow the chemical to penetrate deeper into the stone and, therefore, provide a longer duration of protection.
About GranSeal Granite Sealer
- GranSeal can be used on all stone and quartz surfaces.
- Excellent product for interior, exterior, honed or leathered stone.
- Test “food safe” and is safe to use on and around food prep areas.
- Penetrates deep into the stone for excellent protection of countertops.
- Needs no annual sealing.
- GranSeal is ready for use the day of the install with only a three hour drying time for the final on-site application.
- Resistant to UV radiation.
- 15-year limited Warranty.
15 Year Limited Warranty
- 15-year limited warranty against food and beverage staining.
- The GranSeal 15-year limited warranty provides that GranCo will repair or assist in repairing any stains caused by food or beverages.
- Should a customer have a stain on their countertop then GranSeal will discuss what caused the stain and determine how to resolve or repair the stain.
- In the event a countertop can not be repaired GranCo will make the final decision as to the countertop replacement.
* Plumbing and electrical accommodations are the responsibility of the homeowner.